Return to the Orchid Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Cndylago rodrigoi

Posted by orchidnick z9Ca (orchidnick@yahoo.com) on
Tue, Apr 29, 14 at 1:34

One of only 2 species found in this genus, endemic to the Dept of Antioquia, Colombia. Cool grower keeps blooming out of old stalks. Every one of these notches you see on the stalk is the remnant of a previous flower.

Nick

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Cndylago rodrigoi

I can't even pronounce these names! Where do you find these orchids??

Jane

o
RE: Cndylago rodrigoi

Maybe if I spelled it correctly it would be easier to pronounce. It's Condylago, does that help?

If you go on eBay and enter orchids species the search at this time gives you over 1,400 offerings. I look at that every Sunday morning, it has become part of my Sunday morning routine. I call it 'Intelligent Design' thus shifting some of the blame to broad shoulders. If you do that every Sunday for a number of years, the most bizarre and unusual items appear. I usually find 2 to 5 items every week. That does not mean I get them as I am only willing to pay reasonable amounts. Never the less, a few a week for several years does add up.

Nick

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Orchid Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here