Return to the Orchid Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
C. Landate

Posted by clintdawley z8 TX (My Page) on
Tue, Jun 17, 08 at 10:05

(aclandiae x gutatta)

Nice primary hybrid. Scent is phenomenal.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: C. Landate

So pretty. Wish we could transmit fragrance. I have a Waianae (sp?) Leopard just opening, looks like it will be a similar beauty. I hope it will be fragrant.

Happy growing. Shiela :)

o

Gorgeous. Really stretched out nicely. Of all my spotted catts, Landate is the one I can't get to rebloom. I just moved it to higher light which the guttata parent may require since my other aclandiae hybrids bloom up just fine in its original position. We shall see. Good growing, Clint.

Marci

o

Marci,

Thanks! I give this one a lot of light. The new growth (as you probably can see) in the picture is almost purple.

o

Aha. Thanks, Clint. Looks like I guessed right. She'll get full morning sun now and we'll see if that revs up her engines. I hope she blooms up as nice as yours!

Marci

o

Gorgeous spottie!~Charm

o

Lovely spotted catt! Will look gorgeous if mounted on one of the Lousiana drift wood I have- will have to keep this in mind!!

o

Great growning. Love those.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Orchid Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here