Return to the Orchid Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Some Cattleya Hybrids

Posted by ksmflorida Central, Florida (My Page) on
Thu, Jun 26, 08 at 22:06

These are some recent beauties to flower. The Blc. Rustic Spots really put on a show this time and there are still more buds emerging everyday! Please take a look around at the other orchids I have on my website... just keep in mind that I am re-arranging. On this page you will find:

Blc. Rustic Spots
Blc. Sherrie Styles
Blc. Tom Courtney

Enjoy!

Kinsey

Cattleya Hybrids

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Some Cattleya Hybrids

I looked through all your orchids and they are breathtaking! If you ever want to sell a division of C. Caudebec 'Carmelas'X C. 'Atlanta' please email me first. It's my favorite! ~Charm

o

Nice collection, is that a banana in the background?

o

Sambac, the leaves in the background are white bird of paradise. I needed a dark background to show off the green of the flowers.

o

I love the Blc Tom Courtney and would love to purchase a division if ever available! I checked out eBay, but didn't find any listings.

I've bookmarked your page to look at when I have lots of time!!!

Sheila :)

o

Beautiful plants, what a selection
Olya

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Orchid Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here