Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ifraser25

End of postings

ifraser25
13 years ago

Flickr appears to have altered its system so it is no longer possible to post photos directly onto this site only an http link to their site. I do not think it would be worthwhile doing this as you would have to go a lot of extra trouble. Thank you Yahoo/ Flickr.I will write to protest (if I can find any address to do this). Sorry. Ian.

Comments (6)

• ifraser25
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Panic over. After a lot of messing around I managed to find an alternative method. No thanks to Yahoo, however.

• sambac
    13 years ago

They just changed the format, you can still grab the HTML
    and paste it, don't have to do anything different from before.

• ifraser25
    Original Author
    13 years ago

I'm still having a lot of trouble though. I just made a posting which appeared then disappeared, sometimes it is difficult to navegate round the site. Sometimes I think it's a site problem, sometimes it may be my connection. It's just not as easy as it used to be.

• mondoruffo
    13 years ago

nice den loddigesi sambac!
    Ifraser25 try to use photobucket it's easy and simple to upload pictures from there.
    cheers
    Marco

• ifraser25
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Thanks for the advice Marco, but have you any idea how many photos I have stored? The thought of transferring them all to another site just turns me (even more) gray.

• xmpraedicta
    13 years ago

The way I do it is open the photo, click on 'all sizes', and then choose the size I want. Those photos can be right clicked and the URL can be copied. If anyone knows a less convoluted way, please let me know1

Sponsored
Ed Ball Landscape Architecture
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars30 Reviews
Exquisite Landscape Architecture & Design - “Best of Houzz" Winner