Return to the Orchid Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
End of postings

Posted by ifraser25 z11 Brazil (My Page) on
Mon, Jul 5, 10 at 13:30

Flickr appears to have altered its system so it is no longer possible to post photos directly onto this site only an http link to their site. I do not think it would be worthwhile doing this as you would have to go a lot of extra trouble. Thank you Yahoo/ Flickr.I will write to protest (if I can find any address to do this). Sorry. Ian.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: End of postings

Panic over. After a lot of messing around I managed to find an alternative method. No thanks to Yahoo, however.

o

They just changed the format, you can still grab the HTML
and paste it, don't have to do anything different from before.
DL2

o

I'm still having a lot of trouble though. I just made a posting which appeared then disappeared, sometimes it is difficult to navegate round the site. Sometimes I think it's a site problem, sometimes it may be my connection. It's just not as easy as it used to be.

o

nice den loddigesi sambac!
Ifraser25 try to use photobucket it's easy and simple to upload pictures from there.
cheers
Marco

o

Thanks for the advice Marco, but have you any idea how many photos I have stored? The thought of transferring them all to another site just turns me (even more) gray.

o

The way I do it is open the photo, click on 'all sizes', and then choose the size I want. Those photos can be right clicked and the URL can be copied. If anyone knows a less convoluted way, please let me know1

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Orchid Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here