Return to the Orchid Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Laelia pumila

Posted by charlesb Ca9 (My Page) on
Tue, Jul 22, 14 at 16:49

It seems to like the new place i moved it to a couple yrs. ago.Also picking off any new growth that starts on the right side.Its growing off the piece of orchid bark.
Charles

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Laelia pumila

Looking good, love these little guys.

Nick

o

Looks great on the bark.

o

Great display. I enjoy L. pumila but I have not been able to find one yet.

o

Santa Barbara Orchid Estate.

o

SBIOE have 5 different crosses available. Their best one, 'Black diamond' (my opinion) is sold out.
] Nick

o

Did you look at their web-site or did you call and ask???

o

Only looked at the web site.

Nick

o

If you call and ask for either Alice or Wayne I'm sure they can find you one.You can also send an e-mail
Charles

o

I talked to Wayne. They are not on their general for sale list but he thinks he can find a division. He is leaving town and suggested to give him a call next early next week. The 'Black Diamond' is worth waiting for.

Nick

o

Any growing tips to share? I have a Laelia praestans and it is doing well in terma of growth but no blooms yet.

o

Easy to kill outside in SOCAL, I now grow it inside.

Nick

o

The 'Black Diamond' is very nice. I hope he can find one for you.

o

Got an email from Wayne. No 'Black Diamonds' available at this time but will be in the future.

Nick

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Orchid Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here