Return to the Orchid Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Rhyn David Sanders

Posted by granniek SC Texas (My Page) on
Sun, Aug 31, 08 at 21:08

It bloomed! I love it, didn't expect it to be so large, almost 8' x 8'. Also has more color then I expected pink outlines, green stripe down the center of petals/sepals. This bloom is just in time to go to my OS meeting Tues night. Hope you like it. Sheila :)

p.s. hope this works, set up a photo bucket acct and my first time using it.

Here is a link that might be useful: Rhyn David Sanders

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: ooops

How do I get the picture to simply print out in the message? I know how to get it off my picture folder in my 'puter, but that pic was too large. Since I couldn't figure out how to make it smaller, I ended up putting it into a PB Acct where I knew it would be simple to size. Grrrrrr, I've spent waaay too much time this evening just trying to post this image!

o
RE: Rhyn David Sanders

Wow, what a flower!

Sheila, just paste the html code into the body of your post. It's easy with PB. The code is right below your photo. Just copy that code (3rd box down). Paste it in your post and click 'preview' and you should see your pic.

Jane

o

Gorgeous! Gonna go talk mine into stepping up to the plate!

Marci

o

That is gorgeous.

Kevin

o

Thx Jane. I'll try it!
Photobucket

A forum member told me this guys 'new' name was rhyncosavola. I doubt that rhyn is a proper abbreviation. I'll have to check on that.

Anyway, thanks for the comments. No fragrace. I'll have to look up cuculata, perhaps it's not a fragrant bloom.

Whoopde doo, it worked!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Orchid Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here