Charles B.

Here is a link that might be useful: Laelia pumila'Beaver Valley' AM/AOS

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Laelia pumila 'Beaver Valley' AM/AOS

beautiful!~Charm

o

Gotta love these big blooms on compact plants.

o

OHHHHH MYYYY GAWD I was just browsing and happened on your link, I am not kidding it brought tears to my eyes. The flawless beauty, I feel like a deprived kid looking in a candy store window. I wish I had 1/100th of your talent!
Thank you for the peek at your treasures. Deanna

o

Me, too, Deanna! (the tears in the eyes part) All of CharlesB's orchids are so very lovely, magical and enchanting.

I am relieved that the new Pbase server allows stalkers like me to constantly show off that this is CharlesB's unforgettable enchanting orchids. When there was a changeover, I wasn't quite able to get the photo onto this thread when I first lurked, but here it is now. (the HTML code translates).

I just wish I could remember orchid names. They're impossible for me to remember, it's not like rose names (sigh!). All I can do is go blab on to my rose friends that take a look at CharlesB's fantastic purple orchid (you get the idea, LOL, LOL!).

OK. I am practicing now, here is CharlesB's Laelia Pumilla Beaver Valley....

Am I getting better? ask me a month later from now, LOL, LOL!

For those of you who don't already know this, CharlesB's link has the opening photo and if you double click that photo, it will show you a wealth of gorgeous, gorgeous orchids, each one always takes my breath away no matter how countless of times I lurk and stalk, LOL!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Orchid Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here