Return to the Orchid Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
zygopetalum artur elle 'ben wrighton' hcc/aos

Posted by orchidnick z9Ca (orchidnick@yahoo.com) on
Sat, Oct 5, 13 at 11:23

One of many Artur Elle, a common Zygo. This is not a great one, I have seen better but it's a reliable bloomer for me. Grow it outside in the backyard, water with tap water and generally leave it to it's own device.

Nick

PS once again the site refuses to accept upper case letters from me. I have cancelled the post and returned but it remembers and immediately goes back to the lower case letters. Anyone else experienced this problem and what do you do about it?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
re: zygopetalum artur elle 'ben wrighton' hcc/aos

The entire stalk.

Nick

o
zygopetalum artur elle 'ben wrighton' hcc/aos

• Posted by arthurm Sydney, NSW AUST (My Page) on
    Sun, Oct 6, 13 at 3:01

A widely grown grex. Supposed to be a beginner's orchid here but some experienced growers struggle with them. Yes, there are some better clones around but it is still good.

I fiddled with the title of this post without any problems and when previewed it went all lower case. Strange!

o
RE: zygopetalum artur elle 'ben wrighton' hcc/aos

The last of the flowers finally fully opened and I thought it was the best quality of the whole bunch. When I bought the plant, they were all like that but since then the performance has been patchy.

Nick

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Orchid Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here