Return to the Orchid Gallery Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Phalaenopsis (equestris x venosa)

Posted by terpguy 7 (My Page) on
Fri, Nov 28, 08 at 13:52

Phalaenopsis Kuntrarti Rarashati. I suspect it to have been made with the alba form of equestris.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Phalaenopsis (equestris x venosa)

Hmm..the image isn't working but it works if you click here....very beautiful cross! :)

o
nvm

...never mind the link doesn't work either..I guess you'll have to copy and paste it!

o

Thats so weird. They originally did show up on preview, then i opened the link after posting and it didn't work. Once I copied and pasted the properties url to the address window and hit enter, saw it. Hit back and there it was clear as day in the post. how strange. I had just posted it on webshots just a few minutes before posting it here so maybe thats why...

o

Try pasting the HTML in the body of the post.

Jane

o

this worked on the test forum, lets see if it works here:

o
can ya hear me now?

I can see it, how about you all?

o

Nope.

Brooke

o

I use Firefox. I R-click the box and click
'view image' and all the photos appear.

Jane

o

I could see it now, beautiful indeed!

Here is a link that might be useful: Orchid

o

wow what a pain in the arse. thanks all for the great comments. I might have to move from webshots, I've posted numerous pics here without a prob, so I know what I'm doin, and I think I've had this problem before, something to do with webshots not allowing this kind of posting...grrrrr!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Orchid Gallery Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here