Return to the Organic Lawn Care Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Florida Pesticide Applicator License Sponsor Needed

Posted by florida_lawn FL (My Page) on
Thu, Jan 11, 07 at 10:37

Anyone licensed in Florida with Full Commercial Applicator License like to make a percentage of my business for a year? I need someone to apply for my ID# card to establish timeline of one year and take distance learning classes in order to meet requirements of state, then take exam. I can not hire other employees with license yet, only doing lawn care part time for 20 clients, whom have asked if I can do some lawn pest control for them.

I have contacted my Local Region 14 Larry L. Mitchell Bureau of Entomology and Pest Control Inspector - mitchel@doacs.state.fl.us (239) 278-7200 he confirmed that I will have to find a lincensed business in Florida that I can bill my work through which will give me a Florida application ID to establish timeline of one year of work, or hire someone who has a Florida license (not really prepared to do this yet), and take college credits in order to get licensed.

Thanks
Fred

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Florida Pesticide Applicator License Sponsor Needed

Also, wanted to assure everyone I intend to follow the NOFA requirements in order to be certified after attending their Organic Land Care Program classes.
Thanks
Fred

Here is a link that might be useful: Organic Land Care Committee of CT and MA

o

I'm not sure that this forum is the best place for you to try to locate a business, Fred. I think I'd be hauling out the local yellow pages and making personal appointments, if I were you. That way, you'll be able to select (personally) a business that you would WANT to be associated with.

Good luck!

o

Thanks for your follow up, that is good idea and I'll look outside of territory I'm in for fellow organic lawn care companies. I think I need to look outside territory as I will be a competitor to locals and hope for positive sponsor by way of their interest in the organic methods.

This is a challenge however and the only place I have seen folks talking about commercial organic lawn care is these forums hence the post here.

Thanks
Again Fred

o

Hello:
If you are interested in adding aquatic services to your portfolio I would be happy to show you how I can help.

Florida Aquatics
Greg Sloan Jr.
Aquatic Commercial Pesticide Applicator License #CM20889
Florida Freshwater Fish Dealer License #203-60742
P.O. Box 22071
Lake Buena Vista, Fl 32830
407-488-5664
813-434-3701
904-257-3023
Fax 888-401-1852
www.FloridaAquatics.net
info@FloridaAquatics.net

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Organic Lawn Care Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here