Return to the Organic Lawn Care Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Soybean Meal in Kansas City?

Posted by jmcphail MO (My Page) on
Fri, May 31, 13 at 22:09

Can anyone lend me a hand and tell me where I can buy soybean meal in Kansas City? 50# sacks are preferred.

Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Soybean Meal in Kansas City?

Search the web for 'feed stores'. Ought to be a couple hidden around. Also I think I read an earlier forum where someone said they got snl at a tractor supply. Idk if they have those stores out there, but it's a small start good luck.

o

Thanks for the reply.

To follow up - I was able to find 50# bags for $18 at the Ag Coop in Lansing, KS.

o

mmm...not bad, if that's all you can find you just have to go with it right? you might be able to find it cheaper. But you're probably like me: just happy that you even found it at all. it can take some work..

o

West, you are right - I'm happy with it. Plus it was a nice drive on a beautiful Saturday morning.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Organic Lawn Care Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here