Return to the Organic Lawn Care Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Native Swamp Tolerant Clover

Posted by edlincoln 6A (My Page) on
Wed, Jun 19, 13 at 14:36

I'm asking this here because I figure people interested in organic lawn care know more about clover.

Does anyone know of any native varieties of clover that are tolerant of swamps and have particularly pretty blooms? Ideally I'd want something that blooms in the Spring.

My significant other has a section of lawn that becomes a swamp every Spring. I'm trying to find something that would be decorative and bee habitat is the Spring, but would survive mowing in the summer.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Native Swamp Tolerant Clover

You can use Remove this by natural way using Corn Gluten or you can remove this manually by hands. You can also remove this Spreading weed control or seed fertilizer in spring time. You have take more care about while spreading weed control you have to spread on root of weeds it much effective to control on weeds. and you can mow you lawn in summer there is no problem try to maintain your watering level means water in summer twice time in a week. Thanks

o
RE: Native Swamp Tolerant Clover

Isn't there a forum for swamps or wetlands? There might be some around here who know something about clover but the bigger issue is the swamp. We're pretty much dry land lawn growers.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Organic Lawn Care Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here