Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mr_bill_e

Two Questions

mr_bill_e
16 years ago

I have two questions. My location is NW side Chicago.

1) Anyone know where CGM is cheap? I paid $40 for a 50LB bag - I'm pretty sure I paid waaay to much. Also, not just CGM, but CM too. I don't mind driving a little out of the way, so long as I'm getting somewhat of a deal (certainly not $40/50lbs!!).

2) This questions relates to the health of my lawn. Perhaps I have neglected it - Here is the deal. The lawn was sodded in June. It look great through July until roughly the first half of August. During that period, I fertilized with Milorganite - looked good. However, I have since fertilized again (early September), and the appearance of the lawn has not changed from it's condition from about mid-august to present; it went from lush green to light green, with a substantial portion of the blades going yellow. I'm pretty certain i'm watering enough. 1-inch per watering, once a week, or as it has gotten cooler once every two weeks. Even with the fertilizing and watering though, it doesn't seem to be doing any better. Any ideas?

Part of my problem is that the back lawn is 1800 Sq Ft., so doing anything other than Milorganite has been expensive (see question 1).

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks for you time!

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Fresh Pointe Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators | Delaware County, OH