Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
bigred_gw

HAVE: Info & Direction to Garden Swap in Ark.

bigred
19 years ago

Before I get caught up in more STUFF,let me give info and directions for our garden swap in Ark.

3rd. Annual Garden Swap Party

Jack's Isle,Millwood Lake

Ashdown,Ark.

Sponsored by "Grannie's Bloomers Nursery" and the "Dirt Diggers Garden Club"

May 21,2005

beginning at 10 am until ?

Swaps may be anything garden related:plants,seeds,bulbs,garden art/crafts,books/magazines,etc.

There will be pot luck picnic lunch and everyone should bring a main dish and dessert. Tea,ice,paper and plastic good provided for by Grannie's and the Dirt Diggers

Please bring your lawn chair and a table(op) for your swaps.

Direction coming in from Texarkana on Hwy 71 north. Turn right at first redlight(Walmart will be on your right w/Sonic Drive-in on opposite corner). This will be Locust St.Come down Locust until you come to Rankin St. which intersects Locust(you'll see the high school to your left just before you get to Rankin). Turn right on Rankin which turns into hwy 32 East at the city limits. Come out 3-4 miles. You'll go into an s-curve just before you come to turn off for Jack's Isle. Sign for Jack's Isle will be to your left in second bend of the s-curve and right up ahead on the left you will see sign for "Grannie's Bloomers Nursery". Turn left here then follow the signs and balloon out to the party.

If you need more info or my phone# in case you get lost,email me.

PP

Comments (4)

• redhotflowermama
    19 years ago

Red wish I could make it to your swap but just not enough hours in the day. Please take lots of pictures and post them. Maybe next year will be able to come. Judy

• Kathy Johnson
    19 years ago

I'd like to go but it will depend on how I'm working & how Kenny's working so he can watch the kiddos. This will be my first garden swap if I get to go so can you walk me through it? Do we set up trades beforehand or bring whatever we have available? Are you expecting alot of people since it will be at Millwood Lake?

• kathy_ann
    19 years ago

So your close to Texarkana? I think that's 3 hrs south of me, I'm from searcy area.

kathy_ann

• chyldeoflight
    18 years ago

How far are you from Little Rock?

Sponsored