Return to the Ozarks Region Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Info & Direction to Garden Swap in Ark.

Posted by Bigred z8 Ark. (My Page) on
Fri, Feb 18, 05 at 8:41

Before I get caught up in more STUFF,let me give info and directions for our garden swap in Ark.

3rd. Annual Garden Swap Party
Jack's Isle,Millwood Lake
Ashdown,Ark.

Sponsored by "Grannie's Bloomers Nursery" and the "Dirt Diggers Garden Club"

May 21,2005
beginning at 10 am until ?

Swaps may be anything garden related:plants,seeds,bulbs,garden art/crafts,books/magazines,etc.

There will be pot luck picnic lunch and everyone should bring a main dish and dessert. Tea,ice,paper and plastic good provided for by Grannie's and the Dirt Diggers

Please bring your lawn chair and a table(op) for your swaps.

Direction coming in from Texarkana on Hwy 71 north. Turn right at first redlight(Walmart will be on your right w/Sonic Drive-in on opposite corner). This will be Locust St.Come down Locust until you come to Rankin St. which intersects Locust(you'll see the high school to your left just before you get to Rankin). Turn right on Rankin which turns into hwy 32 East at the city limits. Come out 3-4 miles. You'll go into an s-curve just before you come to turn off for Jack's Isle. Sign for Jack's Isle will be to your left in second bend of the s-curve and right up ahead on the left you will see sign for "Grannie's Bloomers Nursery". Turn left here then follow the signs and balloon out to the party.

If you need more info or my phone# in case you get lost,email me.

PP

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Info & Direction to Garden Swap in Ark.

Red wish I could make it to your swap but just not enough hours in the day. Please take lots of pictures and post them. Maybe next year will be able to come. Judy

o

I'd like to go but it will depend on how I'm working & how Kenny's working so he can watch the kiddos. This will be my first garden swap if I get to go so can you walk me through it? Do we set up trades beforehand or bring whatever we have available? Are you expecting alot of people since it will be at Millwood Lake?

o

So your close to Texarkana? I think that's 3 hrs south of me, I'm from searcy area.

kathy_ann

o

How far are you from Little Rock?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Arkansas, Oklahoma and Missouri are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Ozarks Region Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here