Return to the Ozarks Region Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Isn't Anyone Visitng Here Anymore???

Posted by wezey z6 AR (My Page) on
Sat, Feb 25, 06 at 19:37

Last message was Oct 05. I check here quite often but nobody is posting. This is spring (well, almost) and we should be TRADING!!!!!!!!!!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Isn't Anyone Visitng Here Anymore???

I'm here!! Whatcha got to trade? I'm looking for a big trade. Hey, you live in Arkansas and I live in southern Missouri, maybe we could do an "in person" trade?

o

Whatcha got to trade? I'm in Southern Missouri too.

o

I have:

light purple creeping phlox (hardy variety), periwinkle, mums, a few hen and chicks, a few iris rhizomes, climbing ivy, monkey grass, dwarf cock's comb seed, light purple wisteria seed, varigated vinca, and probably several others I have forgotten right now.

I like the shorter perennial plants that bloom in summer when nothing else is blooming. I am not good with seed. Just plants...:-)

I also like begonias (don't have much luck with tuberous though). Also african violet or chocolate soldier houseplants.

I like unusual plants so whatcha' got to offer gals????

o

I have Naked Ladies (Lycoris Squamigera) and daffodils, double and single yellow, to trade to someone who is close enough to Stilwell Ok to come dig on the halves as my back won't allow me to do much anymore and my relatives and friends have taken all they want. I would like to have Oriental lilies, fritillarias, crocus, hellebores, species tulips reblooming daylilies.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Arkansas, Oklahoma and Missouri are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Ozarks Region Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here