Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
johnw_mo

Spring Swap

JohnW_Mo
20 years ago

For those interested we will host a Spring Swap Sunday May 2, 12 noon till.. At our farm, The Lord's Harvest. We will also have a hydroponics display set up and running and greenhouse to check out. We are located outside of Ava. Take Rt 5 south from Mansfield 10 miles or so to Rt76. Go east 11 1/2 miles and make a left on County Road 121( 1st dirt road past the dairy farm on the left side). We have room for volly ball or whatever if interested and if someone wants to camp overnight let us know. Please e-mail us or phone ( 417-683-6414 )for more info and to give us a head count.We will start a list for those wishing to bring a dish or so. We will do all the meat dishs and such. Thank you and happy gardening...John

Comments (14)

• cat_2100
    20 years ago

I will be there if I get moved and the creeks don't rise. LOL
    Let me know what ya need me to bring.
    Cathy

• Missouri
    20 years ago

I'll be there

• Bill_MO
    20 years ago

The Ackermann's will definately be there. Let me know if ya need any help with anything.

Bill

• adaorand
    20 years ago

Count me in, too! Baglady & her hubby are coming.
    AdaO

• Missouri
    20 years ago

Cricket is coming...just got a note from her a couple of days ago.

• meinbloom
    20 years ago

My hubby and I will be there too, let me know what dish to bring and I'll have plants this time hopefully, got seeds started in the greenhouse, now if the sun would only come out, the greenhouse isn't heated! The last two swaps were so much fun, I'm looking forward to another! And the drive from West Plains to Ava is so pretty! Sue

• cricket_Mo
    20 years ago

Hey all !
    Yup, I'll be there too. Working on a swap list now. Pick'ins will be few this time. Really thinned last year, and didn't Winter sow much. Too mcuh planting to do as it is.
    Will have garden books, garden crafts, things like that. Will post the list asap. Let me know what you need? Oh yah, computer still running poorly, so can take awhile to get back with you ... Can't wait to see everyone again !!
    cricket

• Missouri
    20 years ago

Hi John, look forward to being there. It can't be too soon for me. Mary

• getanjiggy
    20 years ago

I'm coming...with my daughter, she's been waiting for this.Not real sure what I'll bring, as I never seem to be organized, sorry, I'll have to work on that!

• posy_pet
    20 years ago

I think that I am going to get to come this spring!John please let me know what you need me to bring(to eat etc.)Was there some discussion about beans?Judy

• JohnW_Mo
    Original Author
    20 years ago

We look forward to see everyone on Sunday. If you need more directions or have suggestions give us a call at 417-683-6414. We were out of town for a while so we are trying to catch up on things.... Happy gardening For those coming let us know if you can on what eats you are bringing so we can plan on getting the other items... thanks..John,Barbara and , we are pleased to add, Sasha

• nanl_v
    20 years ago

Hope to be there this year. Nancy

• meinbloom
    20 years ago

I'm sorry but we won't be able to make it on Sunday, it's our grand daughters third birthday and the first one spent with us. Will miss it but be sure to fill me in! Sue

• Ginge
    20 years ago

I will try and make it , if so I will have a few Dendrobium orchid plants and a couple of Broms . and misc. Gin