Return to the Ozarks Region Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Mountain Home plant swap potluck sign up

Posted by singintheblues 7 Ar (My Page) on
Wed, Apr 7, 04 at 9:55

I am providing the B-B-Q and soft drinks.Lets make a list so we dont have too many doubles.
thanks
kelley

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Mountain Home plant swap potluck sign up

Ah, Kelley, you KNOW what I'm bringing--banana split pie!! Is this barbq going to be like grilled burgers and hot dogs, or are you doing barbq pork sandwiches?

I'll probably think of other things to bring as the date gets nearer. Just a little over a month away!!

Casper

o

hey nancy i havent bought the meat yet so im not sure what it is i'll bbq but im sure i will not bbq hot dogs .maybe some pork steaks and some burgers.
and i'll have tea and pop.also may make a side dish you know how i am i love to cook.
i am looking forward to having more of that nanner split pie!!!! i know i i would get my hiny over there you would make me one!!
see ya soon
kel

o

OK, Kelley, I will promise a potato salad and a tabouli salad. What is the date, and how many are expected, please?
Jay

o

I'll bring baked beans and garlic bread. That is if we can cook the bread at your house. I'll have it all prepared but it's no good unless it's piping hot. I'm getting excited too, this will be my first swap.

Nancy

o

OMG, I LOVE garlic bread!! I just lost 15 lbs, so ya'll keep me away from the bread, will ya?

Kelley, what else do I need to bring? Do you need any paper products? Or plastic utensils? You know I'm the former "dining out queen" so I have lots of packaged plastic ware. Should I bring them?

I also have a bag of chips. Does anyone want rotel dip? I'll make it not too hot.

And PLEASE tell me now what plants you guys want from my trade list. I really don't wanna pack all this up only to carry it back home because nobody wanted any.

Kelley, maybe you could list here some of the items you need us to bring and what you are furnishing. Then we'll know what else to contribute.

Can't wait to meet you guys! Oh boy, we're gonna have fun! Look out, Casper's goin' to Mtn Home!!!

Cas

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Arkansas, Oklahoma and Missouri are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Ozarks Region Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here