Return to the Ozarks Region Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Head count for May 15 swap

Posted by Kaye 7a AR (My Page) on
Thu, Apr 21, 05 at 12:45

It's getting closer now and thought I'd update the post to see how many are still planning to come. Potluck (we'll do the meat) and good times. Bring what you can to trade but come even if you don't have anything to trade. We always have enough to share!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Head count for May 15 swap

Am coming Kaye. Have been building a retaining wall and should have it done by then. Hopefully will have lots to trade. Cant wait see all of you again. Judy

o

I'll be there! My friend from Fayettville probably wont, but she might get off at the last minute.
I am really looking forward to it!
Dori

o

• Posted by Kaye 7a AR (My Page) on
    Wed, Apr 27, 05 at 11:37

Great, guys. I know Beerhog is coming and Hilda from Mena. Vicki said she was coming and a bunch of possibles. Several local gardners are coming, too. I updated my exchange page under "Plants to trade" for the swap.

Here is a link that might be useful: My exchange list

o

Hey.. I am coming! I will bring some desert rose, plumeria, and other herb cutting (roots), and some more perennial plants. The desert rose and plumeria is about 8 to 12 inches tall. See ya there.. Kat

o

Kaye, I'm planning on coming, I've just got to get through Mother's Day week at the shop. Looking foreward to coming. Shirley

o

I'm a definite maybe still. I really hope to make it!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Arkansas, Oklahoma and Missouri are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Ozarks Region Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here