Return to the Ozarks Region Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: hey guys the swap is getting close!!!sat !!!yeahhhh

Posted by singintheblues 7 Ar (My Page) on
Tue, May 18, 04 at 22:51

well here we are its less than a week away!!!! has everyone got their trades aranged?I have not had ayone contact me to trade. I sure hope to get some going,
kelley

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: hey guys the swap is getting close!!!sat !!!yeahh

Well, Kel, I want one of everything, two if you can spare it. LOL What do you want from me? Oh yeah, one of everything.

If I can get away, I'll be there sometime Fri afternoon. See ya soon!!!

Casper

o

Tell Me about this. Where is it at. Judy

o

Hey, Kelley, could you please post the time you would like guests to arrive with directions and a phone number?

If not I'll be driving around Promiseland in a pickup looking lost about 10-11 am.

Thanks,
Jay

o

Just posting to thank Kelley and Mike for agreat time at their plant swap. Good food, good company, good swaps and they have a beautiful spot high on a ridge overlooking Lake Bull Shoals, great garden beds and a new pond that's one to envy.

Kelley took off around the yard with her trowel in hand and me in tow loading up bags of divisions, cuttings, etc. I think I ended up bringing home more than I brought, but did manage to share almost all the plants I brought.

If you go to a swap, be sure to have pots, soil &etc ready for when you get home to pot up what needs it, and some room selected for placing ready-to-plant divisions.

I'm already getting some cuttings from my meagre collection started for this fall's swap, which Casper has planned out, I hear!

all the best and thanks again, Taylors!
Jay

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Arkansas, Oklahoma and Missouri are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Ozarks Region Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here