Return to the Ozarks Region Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Are you a member?

Posted by swmogardens 6 (My Page) on
Sat, Jan 15, 11 at 11:03

I am president of the Greater Ozarks Hosta Society. We have members in SW Missouri and Northern Arkansas. We take care of the hosta garden at Close Memorial Park, our local botanical garden. Our website is GOHS.org. How about you? Are you a member of any society? What do you do? Do you have a website?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Are you a member?

I'm just a member of Friends of the Garden. I have trouble finding time. I put events on my calendar and they always get overriden. That's how it goes.
I love the Hosta Garden at the park.

o
RE: Are you a member?

I love to go to the park although it is a long drive for me. I have watched the Hosta Garden grow from its start. It is a good place to look for favorites. I don't belong to any gardening organizations.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Ozarks Region Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here