Return to the Ozarks Region Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
enjoy this weather

Posted by helenh z6 MO (My Page) on
Mon, Jan 7, 13 at 23:17

On another forum they said we might be getting very cold weather about the 17th. I hope not.

Here is a link that might be useful: forecast of arctic weather

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: enjoy this weather

Hope they're wrong about that. I kind of like it to stay above zero. That will be around the time that we need to get propane again. We're trying to make it last. It's usually four or five hundred dollars when they come out to fill it.

o

Brandon predicting 30's over the weekend, possibly snow

o

If this materializes it will bring unusually cold bitter weather. This guy is in New York but I saw it on the OK forum. It is good to have your propane full this time of year. This is the worst month in my opinion for long periods of cold. I want it to be normally cold so we don't have another one of those summers.

I just found out you can edit posts. The edit place is in tiny print on the right side. Well the cold will be here tonight but it is not as bad as what I read earlier. 13 is normal for January. I just don't want that minus 6 we had one year when all my dogs had to come in the house.

This post was edited by helenh on Sun, Jan 13, 13 at 11:21

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Ozarks Region Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here