Return to the Ozarks Region Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
April 5 Spring Exchange in Mtn Home, AR??

Posted by wezey z6 AR (My Page) on
Fri, Feb 15, 08 at 11:14

I got the approval for the pavilion at Hickory Park in Mountain Home, AR, and there is no charge. It is set at this time for April 5 any time from 8 am to 5 pm. There is no grill there so we would just need to do a potluck and coldcuts, I guess. If this date is not suitable we can probably exchange dates since it is this early. Any time is OK for me as long as it is not after night...:-) We could narrow the time if that is too far a spread. 10 am to 2 or 3 pm would be OK for me.

I would appreciate any suggestions or input and I hope ALL of you can come!

LOUISE

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: April 5 Spring Exchange in Mtn Home, AR??

Hope everyone can come.I'm going to get the potluck started and anything else i can to help Louise make this a sucess.Sounds like fun. I've got a few odds and ends besides plants to trade or give away.will look around to see what plants i've got.Anyone interested in oak,hickory,or other native seedlings?
vickie

o

Is it too early for anyone to think of trades right now. would really like some input before we fold up on the idea.
thanks,
vickie

o

I separate my plants both in the fall and in the early spring and the new plants have come up already so I need to thin them. Doesn't anyone else have this problem? Early April will be cool but not cold so it seemed a good time to have it. We can do May if everyone prefers? Just give me suggestions. All suggestions are welcome! LOUISE

o

Unfortunately I don't have anything to trade at this point - we moved to back the Mtn Home area last fall after a brief foray into Northeast Ark. The new homestead is pretty much devoid of flowers - which I hope to remedy very quickly by "stealing" some of mom's abundant flowers. While I don't have much to contribute right now, I'd be happy to help get it together.

o

outdoorgirl, you don't need anything to trade. The plant swaps i've been to always had things for newbees.I can bring something for you.

Love to have your help also.
vickie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Ozarks Region Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here