Return to the Ozarks Region Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Lawn & Garden Show in Springfield, MO

Posted by wetrapmoles (My Page) on
Mon, Feb 11, 08 at 12:48

how many of you will be there attending? we will be there all three days.

Josh & Tonya Jones

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Lawn & Garden Show in Springfield, MO

Friday and Sunday with the Greater Ozarks Hosta Society. Hope the weather cooperates with us!!

Lee

o

Noxtra!! havent heard from you in a coons age!
Looks like we might be iced in till summer.

o

When is it? Oh how i wish i could go. But it's too far for me.

o

I go almost every year. Looks like they've taken most of the wintery mix out of the forecast and changed it to rain. That's a little better but it would be nice if a person could park closer.

o

We are having company this weekend so I won't be able to go. I have never been to one. Can you believe it? Every year I talk about going, but never have.

o

Where is is located, and what do they do there?

o

Springfield at the e-complex next to the Ozark fair grounds corner of the Interstate and Hwy. 13. Can't make it this year and was frozen out last year but 2 years ago it was really good - all kinds of plant and seed suppliers, landscapers, outdoor living suppliers, garden tools, Corps of Engineers reps, vacation guides, etc. Just about anything you can imagine for gardeners. Admission is $5.00 I think.

Dave

o

Dave -
Thanks for your reply and info. Guess I should check it out next year.

o

Love going! So mad I don't get to go...Make someone who has self-control go with you. Better yet, make them carry your wallet. I was like a kid in a candy store! Hubby wouldn't let me go unless he went along to "supervise." :)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Ozarks Region Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here