Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
helenh_gw

It is a beautiful day.

helenh
11 years ago

It is cloudy and I thought it would be cold. I went out to get a supply of wood close in case we get snow. Beau has a new treasure that he drug into the field. I walked past the current dead thing and into the woods where I found a supply of wood treasures with moss and old stumps that are light enough to drag into the yard. Dawn on the OK forum mentioned putting rotten wood in the bottom of pots to hold water. I found lots but it is not close to where I can get the truck. Looks like I won't be cleaning my house again because I am going to get the rotten wood and stumps and moss.

Comments (4)

• helenh
    Original Author
    11 years ago

I am done - had fun and Honey looked for voles after I got back and was placing my mossy stuff.

• christie_sw_mo
    11 years ago

How cute! I love that dog. If you ever get tired of him, you can dump him in my neighborhood, although he might get bored in my fenced back yard. My dogs do occasionally catch something but not often. Jackson still has a skunky smell especially if he's wet. It smells a bit like burnt wiring.

• gldno1
    11 years ago

What a cutie!

I am just beginning to let Sugar run free for a while. It is scary because she does not come back to me immediately but she needs the exercise.

The sun is shining here today but it is very cold. Tomorrow is supposed to be better.

• helenh
    Original Author
    11 years ago

He found a vole Friday and was throwing it in the air and racing so fast his back legs slipped out from under him on a turn.