Return to the Ozarks Region Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Master Gardener Sale Date in Springfield?

Posted by teacher417 z6 SW MO (My Page) on
Thu, Feb 2, 06 at 20:12

My heart races every time I think of this sale, anyone know when it is?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Master Gardener Sale Date in Springfield?

I found their website but don't see any news about the sale yet. I think it will be around the middle of April though if I remember right. It seems like spring should be much closer with the weather we've had. That will make it harder to wait.
I put a link to their website below so we can check it occasionally and see if they've set a date.

Here is a link that might be useful: Master Gardeners of Southwest Missouri

o

It's always the last Saturday in April. ;)

So this year will be April 29 at 7:30 AM Sharp!
Get there before 7:30 for optimum selection.

Feel free to bring your own boxes or wheelbarrows to put your plants in. Also, if you have an over abundance of plastic pots you don't know what to do with, feel free to bring them and we will recycle them to pot up plants for next year!

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

o

Rats!! I'm going to a wedding in KC.Maybe next year.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Ozarks Region Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here