Return to the Ozarks Region Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Bare root Dawn Redwoods for free or trade - St Louis

Posted by toronado3800 Z6 St. Louis (My Page) on
Thu, Mar 24, 11 at 2:33

Yup, I ordered a hundred and well, the all showed up looking pretty well so I have way more than I need.

Call me at 314-971-6098

or email Toroando3800 at hotmail dot com

I work in St Peters so that is where I am most days. I stay in North St Louis County though so if you are close come by and get one or two!

If you have an extra hosta or something I'll take it, mostly I just want to get these little fellas a home.

These were native to North America millions of years ago and are now almost extinct in the wild. They most closely resemble our native bald cypress.

Photobucket

An eight year old one of mine which started as a bare rooter from Arbor Day:

Here is a link that might be useful: Missouri Botanical Garden Dawn Redwood Page

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Bare root Dawn Redwoods for free or trade - St Louis

Craigslist might be a good place to post this as well.

o
RE: Bare root Dawn Redwoods for free or trade - St Louis

I know it has been over a year it looks like, but any chance you still have some that need a home?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Ozarks Region Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here