Return to the Ozarks Region Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Powell Garden on highway 50 near Lone Jack

Posted by helenh z6 MO (My Page) on
Tue, Apr 30, 13 at 11:33

I went to Powell Garden on my way back from the family reunion. I don't know how to get more than one picture at a time from this direct upload.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Powell Garden on highway 50 near Kansas City

One picture at a time is all I can get.

o
they have things for kids

this fountain made lots of sound for the size of it. It is just copper tubing with holes for the water to drip into a box lined with rubber pond liner. Someone like William could make it.

o
RE: Powell Garden on highway 50 near Lone Jack

Thanks for posting photos. Love the rock wall. It was four or five years ago when we went so I'm sure they've added a lot of new things. We need to visit again.

o
RE: Powell Garden on highway 50 near Lone Jack

I went at the same time last year and this year the plants were way behind. They use kale and salad vegetables as bedding plants in the Harvest Garden. Last year they were half grown and the strawberries were ripe - this year they were just getting started.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Ozarks Region Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here