Return to the Ozarks Region Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Couldn't find the answer for this region

Posted by dirtguy50 MO/6 (My Page) on
Thu, Apr 12, 12 at 15:34

I apology if this shouldn't be posted here but I could not find anywhere to ask or search.
I'm in this region and the post time is one hour ahead of the real time. My computer is correct. It would be easier to know I am receiving or sending posts in a timely manner when searching our area. How can this be changed to replect the correct hour?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Couldn't find the answer for this region

I understand this to be that GardenWeb is physically located in a different time zone than CST. When someone posts, it is posted on GW time, not ours.
I may be wrong. However, to me this is Not A Problem.
Sunny

o
RE: Couldn't find the answer for this region

Thanks Sunny. Figured it couldn't be changed as I looked everwhere on GW to find a place to change it. Hope you are getting some of this good rain today. Springfield has had almost 1/2" so far by noon. I love how the plants respond to fresh rain.
Keith

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Ozarks Region Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here