Return to the Ozarks Region Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Maybe OT- new decorations for the garden

Posted by gldno1 z6MO (My Page) on
Thu, Apr 16, 09 at 21:03

Look what happened here today!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Foolish me. I wanted to let her have one litter before spaying....we haven't had kittens in a very long time. I thought maybe 2 0r 3.............I was wrong.

BTW, that is right in the middle of the comforter that I had piled in the middle of the bed after stripping the sheets to do laundry. We are doing laundry again!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Maybe OT- new decorations for the garden

The rare grey tabby is the best kind. You will have fun and so will the puppy.

o
the nursery

I know you have the digger and Christie has the puppy; my brain needs food now. I got a load of pea gravel and I am unloading it. When I skip meals, my brain doesn't work.

o

They are adorable! Momma looks so proud. A litter of kittens is so much fun.

o

Awww sweet. I can't say I'm jealous though. lol We had to give away some stray kittens that appeared under our shed when my girls were little and they cried and hated me for days even though I let them keep one.
Are there six?

o

Yep, 6! They will all become barn cats when they get a bit older.

o

I want update pictures as they grow.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Ozarks Region Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here