Return to the Ozarks Region Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Algoflash Fertilizer????

Posted by deafblossom z7AR (My Page) on
Wed, May 16, 07 at 18:06

Hey.. I was wondering about Algoflash fertilizer? Do you use it? Do you like it? I will need a good fertilizer to feeding plants in large pots, and hanging baskets too. So.. If you don't use it then.. what kind of fertilizer for hanging baskets and large pots too. Thanks.. kat

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Algoflash Fertilizer????

Hi Kat, For all my pots i use the miricle gro that's added to water. I only use have as much concentrate as called for and only use it once a month. I don't know if anyone else does this or uses regular fertilizer.
My walking onions are just making new bulbs. I'll send you some as soon as they dry.
vickie

o

Hi Vicki.. I tried to used Miricle Gro for my garden long time ago, however I don't like it. BUT...it may be good for pots or hanging basket!

Great.. I am looking foward the waling onions! I will try to send you pictures in your email. Have a great weekend! Kat

o

i used the stuff 5 or 6 yrs ago while i lived in philly. i can say it doesn't hurt but can't say it helped. i did have a mandevilla that got about 15 feet long in 1 summer season.

william

o

I had several pots of impatiens get frozen and die down to about 1 inch. I "algoflashed" them (my first purchase of this fertilizer) and within 10 days the plants had grown about 3 inches in height, filled out with leaves and each one had a minimum of 5 flowers. I am a believer!!!

o

Sam.. wow.. that is so amazing! Do you know what is in it? hmm.. I have not buy it yet. Kat

o

I see this post is 2 years old. Going to comment anyhow...LOL...Algoflash is fine to use with potted plants.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Ozarks Region Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here