Return to the Ozarks Region Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Anyone in Arkansas heard of this Nursery??

Posted by tropicalfreak z10b Ft Lauderdale (My Page) on
Thu, Jun 3, 10 at 9:01

Hello all,

Curious to know if anyone has heard of, or is familiar with this nursery; Petit Jean Foothills Nursery in Morrilton, AR?
Any input anyone might have is appreciated.

Tropicalfreak

Follow-Up Postings:

o
Re: Anyone in Arkansas heard of this Nursery??

Correction; their P.O. Box is in Morrilton...the actual nursery is in Oppelo.

o
RE: Anyone in Arkansas heard of this Nursery??

I had'nt heard of them but Morrilton is close to Petit Jean mountain.

o
RE: Anyone in Arkansas heard of this Nursery??

They shipped crape myrtle trees to me in Oregon about five years ago. They were the only mail order source I could find for Lagerstroemia x "Biloxi". A minimum order of six plants and because the plants were just starts, they sent me three extras free of charge. All arrived in good health and all survived. Found homes for all of them but one. Nice people to deal with, however, just checking now in Fall 2013 I see their website no longer exists.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Ozarks Region Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here