Return to the Ozarks Region Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
How to eliminate Roaches and Fleas!

Posted by ceresone missouri ozarks (My Page) on
Sun, Jun 28, 09 at 9:13

Pardon me for varying from the garden, but I just had to pass on this method:
My G.G. Daughter was visiting yesterday, she's 3 1/2, and she was telling me about this way--"you see, the bad roaches have fleas inside them, what you have to do is find good roaches , without fleas, and get a bomb at the bomb store--then a good roach will step on the lever, and kill all the bad ones!
Why are you laughing, Grandma? It's not funny (this was said soo seriously, I had to tell her I was laughing about the good roach jumping up and down on the bomb lever!
Now, to get rid of J.B's, you just have to find a good one and....

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: How to eliminate Roaches and Fleas!

Ah to have the enthusiasm and imagination of a child.
Why is it, an at what age do we as adults start to make every thing so complicated?
I just love it when a good plan comes along. An it sound like she has it.
I do so love the wisdom of my grandchildren. Any children for that matter.
Sounds like you have a good day with your GGdaughter.
Bonnie : )

o

ceresone, I was laughing by the time you said she got on you for laughing! I love the little ones. That's an Art Linkletter moment if ever there was one.

Wonder how she would interpret Violet's method of catching some and grinding them and spraying the plants to keep the others away?

o

How funny! I think she's going to be an inventor. lol
She has a creative mind for sure.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Ozarks Region Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here