you could make this

helenh
13 years ago

click to enlarge

Comments (6)

• helenh
    Original Author
    13 years ago

I will try again with other pictures. Two weeks and I forgot how to do it.

• helenh
    Original Author
    13 years ago

View the album if you'd like to see Minnesota gardens.

• gldno1
    13 years ago

I loved the willow branch things. It looks like the kind of vacation I would enjoy. Now you can get busy and build one of these trellises or pergolas or arches......

Hope you are all caught up on your garden chores now.

What did you do with all your fur babies? That is always an issue for us.

• christie_sw_mo
    13 years ago

Helen - You're a true gardener! You have dozens of pictures of the garden but only one of the mansion. lol That's the way my photo album would look too. Did you get to tour the mansion?
    The fountain with tulips is impressive. Was it all a private garden at one time that is now public? Can you imagine having an estate like that!

• helenh
    Original Author
    13 years ago

It wasn't exactly a vacation; we went to Mayo's Clinic. I accompanied a friend. Minnesota Landscape Arboretum is near Minneapolis and is a big place that has a tram that you can ride to see the gardens. The two houses belonged to Mayo big wigs but are now for the public. When we went a banquet was being held at the Plumber House; I was not interested in either building not wanting to wear out my companion.

• christie_sw_mo
    13 years ago

Sorry you had to go under those circumstances Helen. It was very kind of you to accompany your friend for the trip.