Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
susy_gw

Daylily Photos on my Blog

Susy
14 years ago

Hi everyone, still waiting on some much needed rain as my yard and big garden (5 tomato plants) are showing signs of needing some!

Someone mentioned wanting to see daylily photos. I have put some landscape photos on my blog and will add some individual photos. I love to stamp and make cards for different occasions so there are a few cards posted.

If you want to know when I update/add new photos/etc.. you can subscribe to by blog online, would love to have you join me.

Bev

Here is a link that might be useful: My Flowery Hobby Blog

Comments (8)

• gldno1
    14 years ago

Bev, just visited your Blog and signed up. I enjoyed it and took a peek at your Photobucket Album too....I had to see some of those daylilies up close and personal. They are beauties.
    I like seeing the landscape photos; it puts it all in perspective.

You have a beautiful family too.

I have thought about blogging but still haven't taken the plunge. Glad to have found a local one.

glenda

• helenh
    14 years ago

I like the dog, the flowers, baby calves and beautiful photos. I can tell you are very organized.

• Susy
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Thanks for the comments. Helen, I don't know about well organized but if I wasn't halfway organized things would really be in a mess here as I sure am getting forgetful. The first Tuesday of each month some friends and I get together to play cards/games. Before I left the house today, I picked up my watch off the microwave to put it on. Decided I would put some lotion on my arm first then walked out of the house with it still by the kitchen sink. At my friends I looked down to see what time it was and no watch. I thought I had lost it as the clasp needs to be shut down really well. Traced my steps back but couldn't find it. Got home, told my DH I had lost my watch. Looked by the sink and there was my watch were I had left it. Sure made me feel foolish!

Glenda, go for it! Blogger is really easy to do. This is my second blog. The first one was mainly for the cards I make; I decided I didn't like posting so deleted it. My daughter wanted me to do one for gardening so I started another one. Hope I keep up better with this one. It is going to be a little bit of everything. I posted some new pics on it this morning. Did you get an update notice? With the other blog I got an email when someone subscribed or unsubscribed but didn't get one for you. I maybe need to check it out.

• gldno1
    14 years ago

I think it is working; I hadn't checked my gmail account and found I had to click on a link to activate the thing. Now I will wait and see if they email me about your latest posting. I will let you know.

glenda

• christie_sw_mo
    14 years ago

Beautiful photos Susy! You're very artistic.
    I look forward to seeing more but I need to set up a new email account so I won't subscribe yet.

• gldno1
    14 years ago

I forgot to comment on how healthy the daylily foliage looks!
    My plants look pretty ratty this year, not very photogenic unless I just do blooms.

• helenh
    14 years ago

About the memory thing. Do you all remember Glenda's lost seeds? On that thread I said I couldn't find the wrench to my water filter. Well I did a big search last week all week and found it. I had attached netting and made a leaf skimmer out of it when my pond was new and I wanted a skimmer right now. How stupid.

• gldno1
    14 years ago

How about this one? I was working out cutting the weeds out of the blackberry patch and had put my keys in pants pocket, thinking all the while that I shouldn't because the pocket was so shallow. Later when I was washing the pants, I checked the pocket.....no keys. So I am assuming I had lost them out in the jungle, maybe under all the cut debris. I made a quick look; DH took his magnet on a stick and did another more complete check. Nada. Later in the day, he looked in the little box under a mirror on the back porch where I always hang my keys (it has two little hooks on the sides of the mirror)and pulled up my keys. I had dropped them in it instead of hanging them!

I was so relieved that I didn't even scold myself too much!

Glad you found the wrench...I do remember that.

I spent yesterday morning looking for the hoe....propped it up along side a fence post and could'nt see it behind the post. When the season started, I was so good about putting everything away when I was finished..........that faded quickly.