Return to the Ozarks Region Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
four o clocks

Posted by helenh z6 MO (My Page) on
Tue, Jul 16, 13 at 19:10

photo thenewbonejuly162013006_zpsf0d21cae.jpgThese are outside the fence, not watered and competing with Johnson grass, poke and ragweed.four o clocks in the weeds photo thenewbonejuly162013005_zps4bbece6d.jpg

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: four o clocks

The first photo is really beautiful. I love that flashy color -- in lipstick, clothing, and flowers.

Incidentally, one of your Four O'Clocks is blooming -- it is white with yellow center. Lovely. They are doing well.
Sunny

o

Those seeds are new to me. Burpee had a free shipping sale and I ordered one packet of seed because I don't have that color. I neglected mine; didn't get them planted right away. They haven't bloomed yet here, but they will. Four o clock is so tough. Since it hasn't really rained in over a month, I am appreciating them. Crepe myrtle is another I always appreciate this time of year. I used to baby Pink Velour but I haven't this year. It looks good even though I haven't watered it regularly. I am trying to keep things alive and it isn't easy.

o

Beautiful! I love four-o'clocks!

Sandy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Ozarks Region Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here