Return to the Ozarks Region Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My slideshow

Posted by helenh z6 MO (My Page) on
Mon, Jul 28, 08 at 22:52

Somehow I got a slideshow on July flowers when I didn't even know the pictures were getting posted on here. You all probably know (I didn't) if you click on the picture you go to photobucket and can see a slideshow. I clicked on Christie's and I only saw one picture enlarged. I think I will wait a while before I try to post more photos. Some are little, some are big, some were deleted I thought????

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My slideshow

You may have copied the line that says direct link. ?? I'm not sure. I think I usually copy the one that says HTML code unless I'm posting thumbnail images that can be enlarged.

You don't want people to be able to see family photos and stuff like that. Gardenweb doesn't have a way to edit posts so maybe it would work to just delete those photos from Photobucket that you posted so the address will be invalid.

Does someone else know how to fix it?

Thumbnails are pretty easy to do. You check the box under each photo that you want to post, then go to the bottom of the page and click on "Generate HTML and IMG Code". Click in the first box once to highlight it, then use copy and paste to put it in your post. You can post several pictures at a time that way and the page will come up quicker than it would with a lot of large photos.

I think you can keep a separate album just for garden photos but I haven't tried to figure out how to do that.

This is mostly over my head too. Wish I could help you more.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Ozarks Region Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here