Return to the Ozarks Region Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Farmer's Market at Baker Creek

Posted by christie_sw_mo Z6 (My Page) on
Sat, Aug 15, 09 at 10:25

Has anyone been to Baker Creek's monthly Heritage days? I'm wondering if there was a wide variety of produce for sale. It would be nice to try some of the odd melons and other things that aren't available at grocery stores. Also wondering if anyone ever brings named varieties of pawpaws or persimmons. I'd like to sample those.

Here is a link that might be useful: Baker Creek's Heritage Days

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Farmer's Market at Baker Creek

That would be a nice day trip. I might try to talk my chauffeur into taking me. I would enjoy the music especially but he wouldn't.

I would think there should be some good produce still available on the September 6th one.

That's certainly pretty country down that way.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Ozarks Region Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here