Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
helenh_gw

little tomatoes

helenh
11 years ago

I have plenty of big tomatoes for me, but I give them away and all I have is little ones. I have twenty or thirty little ones for every big one. I planted several kinds of big tomatoes but the only ones I'm getting are Mule Team and Cherokee Purple and another medium one that might be Break o Day but the label is under a jungle. The Pale Perfect Purple medium sized tomatoes produced very well but they are done. There was a mislabeled tomato a yellow large cherry or a little bigger that I didn't think tasted that great but it is loaded and keeps putting on new tomatoes non stop. Siberian an early tomato is also still going like mad. It has been a struggle keeping cucumbers. I don't make pickles. All I want is a cucumber once in a while in a salad or sliced with onions. I have squash bugs that I battle. If I spray, I pick off all cucumbers and wait for new ones to form that haven't been sprayed. I don't have anything else in the garden but I do have a supply of candy onions in the basement. My friend says they are like eating an apple not like store onions so thanks Glenda (I think) for tip on that variety.

Sponsored
WhislerHome Improvement
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Franklin County's Committed Home Improvement Professionals