And folks stir the cr*p to unwind.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: compost limerick

LOL -- Oh, that's GOOD, Helen--
Sunny

o

The score free poop part is me. I don't make compost the proper way. No one in my life off line is the least bit interested in compost, or manure or rocks, so here is someone talking about scoring free poop just the way I think.

I wandered to the junk forum. Someone there is making signs. I mostly think saying and signs are corny but if I could get a good one I might make a sign. The one above is funny but this stolen poem is also kind of me:

I meant to do my work today,
but a brown bird sang in the apple tree,
and a butterfly flitted across the field,
and all the leaves were calling me.

o

Helen, I am like you and think some signs and 'art' is just a bit too cutesy for my tastes, but to each his own.

That last describes me too. Often I will run outside to do some little thing and an hour later, I come back in,often not doing what originally took me outside.

o

There's a saying too, about "Going out to close the cellar door" that fits me. Wish I could remember it all, but the lady noticed the cellar door was open, went outside to close it-one thing led to another, and by evening, when she got back to the house, she remembered she had forgotten to close the cellar door...

o

You all make me smile. I enjoy having others to talk to that have passion for gardening like I do.

I will think, I need to start a load of laundry but FIRST I want to go outside for just a minute and it turns into much more than a minute.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Ozarks Region Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here