Return to the Ozarks Region Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Happy Birthday Glenda!

Posted by christie_sw_mo Z6 (My Page) on
Tue, Sep 22, 09 at 11:01

Happy Birthday Glenda (gldno1). Hope you're having a great day. You got the rain you wanted I bet. We got quite a bit here so hopefully it didn't miss you again.

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Happy Birthday Glenda!

Happy Birthday, Glenda. Eat a piece of pumpkin pie and celebrate. I got 2.3 inches and don't need it now. It is fall here cool and damp - good working weather.

o

I second the Happy Birthday Does it count that I sent you flowers? LOL

o

Ceresone, it counts, but I didn't think of that when I was looking at them!

Thank you all. I am ashamed to admit I have had two pieces of the pie along with my sweet cow's cream whipped.

We did get rain. I think around 3 inches. Much needed and now it can go away for a while.

I have spent a pretty lazy day after just doing normal routine chores.......even took a nap.

Christie, I think I used to have that lily. Mine have just disappeared over the years. It is a beauty.

glenda, who is now old enough to quit having birthdays.

o

Happy Birthday Glenda! Wow, I got here just in time for it, barely.

Glitter Graphics & Comments

I hope it's a good one!

Nancy

o

Nancy, what a fancy Happy Birthday! Thank you.

o

You're welcome!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Ozarks Region Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here