Return to the Ozarks Region Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Okra died!

Posted by mulberryknob z6OK (My Page) on
Sat, Sep 30, 06 at 23:55

My okra began dieing in early Aug and was just bare stalks, less than four ft tall, by late Aug. Most years I bend over 8 ft tall stalks to pick until frost. Anybody have any ideas? I mulched with grass clippings as usual and watered with a soaker hose as usual.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Okra died!

WE had our okra die some years ago like that. We did'nt know what happened but our okra grew ok the next year.
We never grew the same crop in the same row more than a year at a time. don't know if that made a differance.
vickie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Ozarks Region Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here