Return to the Ozarks Region Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Interested in a 5 for 5 trade?

Posted by pamcrews 6 SW Missouri (My Page) on
Sat, Oct 3, 09 at 18:32

Greetings Fellow Ozarkians....Anyone interested in doing a 5 different types of flower seeds for 5 different types of flower seeds of what you have grown and harvested this year? I've seen so many great pictures posted here over the season and thought it might be fun to trade within our region. Let me know if you are interested...it can be a surprise or I can tell you what I have harvested. (Sorry my page isn't completely up to date)

Pam
Lake of the Ozarks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Interested in a 5 for 5 trade?

Pam, I am still harvesting seeds. I think the cooler weather has slowed down the process. When I get them together, I will let you know what I have. I may or may not want seeds in return. I keep saying I am cutting back. We can hardly pull into the driveway because of the flowers in the HB bed!

Glenda

o

Hi Glenda. I look forward to hearing from you and I hope I have something you might be interested in.

Pam

o

I will trade 5 for 5. I may grow the same things that you and Glenda are already growing. I have some seed I ordered also that may be different if that is acceptable. Most of my plants are from divisions or cuttings of other plants.

o

I'm cutting back too. lol I do every year. I'm not running out of room. I just can't keep up with the weeds. I've been trying to cut back on my computer time and garden time so I can clean my basement and get some other things done before winter.
I don't have a seedlist put together yet but I did gather a few. I think I'll wait and see what you're still looking for after you finish trading with Glenda and Helen.

o

Christy....to my suprise this year it seems that a thick layer of mulch really helped me combat the weeds. And this year I mulched with the 'mocha' color and just loved how it made the garden look that much neater. Good Luck.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Ozarks Region Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here