Return to the Ozarks Region Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
wanted: wirehaired pointing griffon

Posted by sweetwm007 6 b (My Page) on
Sun, Oct 29, 06 at 20:50

this is not a plant. i need a critter chaser. this is gardening related. you betcha!
william
yellville, ar

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: wanted: wirehaired pointing griffon

William, i admit to being a big dummy!!!! :o(
What is a wirehaired pointing griffon? If it is a dog,i've got to have a picture. i love dogs. If it's not,still want a description.
vickie

o

oakleif- it is indeed a dog. ugliest dog around but they kinda grow on you. developed in the late 1800's in france i believe. they are a pointing/ water type dog. i have no pictures but you can probably google the breed.

we have a mouser here but the deer are pretty daunting for him so i think we need to kick it up a notch.

i joined the awpga yesterday. they are a rescue service for griffs. they offered one in montana but is too far for me.

william

o

William, There is no such animal as an ugly dog.
i will google it. thanks.
vickie

o

oakleif- let me know what you think! maybe borderline cute.
william

o

William, i saw several pictures of Griffons. I thought they were adorable tho no two looked alike. The description of his personality sounds like he'll make a good critter chaser yet be a very loving dog.
The last picture i saw looked like a weirwolf. He was still lovable.
vickie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Ozarks Region Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here