Return to the Ozarks Region Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Thanksgiving, 2013

Posted by sunnyside1 z6/SW Mo. (My Page) on
Thu, Nov 28, 13 at 11:40

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! I'm grateful to have a family to share fun and gratitude with -- and wonderful friends in my little world.
Sunny

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Thanksgiving, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving. I am thankful for good health, getting together with my friend's family and having an adventure at Wal-Mart with them. I cooked my turkey Tuesday evening and he had dinner yesterday so I am full of pie and turkey, dressing and gravy. Today I am mowing leaves and putting them in my truck for good mulch. I hope you are all having fun too.

o

We had a nice Thanksgiving, too. This was the first year we went out to eat for Thanksgiving. Our son and his wife came out later on for pie. We had a decent garden year this year and I'm grateful for many, many things.

o

I am late checking in. We had company over Thanksgiving. The house was full. Some were here for the week. Needless to say I didn't get near a computer.

We were blessed to have all our children and the grands here with us and DH's mother. I fixed dinner here this year.

We are grateful to still be able to run the farm and have the cattle....gardening has slowed down for me but I am still out there. Thankful to have each other.

o

I'm even later Glenda. Happy belated Thanksgiving everyone.
We got out for an adventure at Walmart too. Hubby dropped me off there and then headed to Best Buy. I was glad to see that I was able to wait inside for the specials to start. He had to wait outside at Best Buy for about 30 minutes. We both went to Target after we got that shopping done and had to wait outside there for over an hour. If the weather had been anywhere close to as cold as it was today, I wouldn't have done it. Got a lot of Christmas shopping done so I guess it was worth the trouble.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Ozarks Region Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here