Return to the Ozarks Region Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My new column in the Joplin Globe

Posted by mosswitch 7a (My Page) on
Sun, Nov 17, 13 at 14:23

Be sure and catch my new column in the Joplin Globe, Speaking of Gardens. It's in the Real Estate section! Also the blog in the on-line Joplin Globe, there's a link!

Sandy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My new column in the Joplin Globe

Sandy, your article was good reading. I think you'll have a big following, because everyone knows you were born with a trowel in your hand! And we all need inspiration plus the How-To to get it done. I'm looking forward to your future articles.

Happy for you -
Sunny

o

I read that in the Real Estate section. I thought it might be you but I didn't know your last name. I am looking forward to future articles.

o

Excellent article! I will be following. I haven't found the blog yet....I am assuming I found the right column.

Here is a link that might be useful: Gardening Column in Joplin Globe

o

Thank you! I don't think the blog has started yet, not sure of the dates yet. I know it's in the works but don't know what days it will appear.

Sandy

o

If you have facebook or twitter, the second column is already on the Joplin Globe facebook page or on twitter.

Sandy

Here is a link that might be useful: Speaking of Gardens

o

I read your article on bulbs in the Sunday paper. You made me want to plant some bulbs. I don't plant tulips because of voles but I love the small daffodils. I would have a million bulbs if I would dig up the ones along my drive that have been there for years and are so crowded they don't bloom much. It is a little cold today for that though.

o

Helen, bulbs are 75% off at Ozark Nursery this week! Lots of daffodils and others left.

Sandy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Ozarks Region Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here