Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
christie_sw_mo

November flowers

christie_sw_mo
14 years ago

I had to search to find flowers in my yard this late in the year but there are a few still blooming here and there. What's still going in your yard?

clickable thumbnails:

Comments (4)

• helenh
    14 years ago

You still have lots of flowers. I have to search hard but this time of year it doesn't take a big show to please me. I am even noticing buds on shrubs that will bloom next spring.

• gldno1
    14 years ago

Christie, they are beautiful! Is that a glad blooming? I am amazed.

I have very little left except a few salvias and the petunias and the fall blooming iris. All else is gone.

• christie_sw_mo
    Original Author
    14 years ago

That IS a glad. My dad passed along some bulbs that were dug up last spring and given to him in late summer. I planted a couple dozen but that's the only one that's blooming. I hope they will make it through the winter and bloom next year though.

I haven't had any iris blooming since spring. I need to get some of those reblooming types.

My coneflowers rebloomed a little this year and I don't think they ever have before.

• ladycraft
    14 years ago

Nice to see all your flowers. I have a blanket flower with a couple blooms. And some cloeme blooming but nothing like yours. Kathy

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting