Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
christie_sw_mo

Some purty pics for Gld in honor of her new wireless connection.

christie_sw_mo
16 years ago

Here ya go - Enjoy!

These are from Close Park and I probably posted them all before but anyway...

Comments (7)

• christie_sw_mo
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Here's some pics from my own yard. I have to take close-ups so my weeds don't show. lol

{{gwi:247315}}

{{gwi:269223}}

{{gwi:337262}}

{{gwi:460355}}

{{gwi:506822}}

• gldno1
    16 years ago

Thank you; thank you! I can't believe I can now view all these gorgeous shots. You may have posted 'em, but I would usually just have to pass them by.

Glad you showed the grasses. I have just started getting interested in them. I need to get back out to Close and get some ideas.

The plants in your yard are beautiful. Loved them all.

The day I got Total Wireless, I got a letter from At & T raising their rate up to 15.95....must be because of the wonderful service they provide (hah!).

It took me 45 minutes to try to cancel the service.

• christie_sw_mo
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Oh my gosh! At&& is the WORST company to deal with on the phone. They try to sell you things over and over again. They signed me up for dial-up service when I called to cancel our second line. I repeatedly told them I didn't want to add anything and that I already had wireless. Why would I want dial-up! She added it anyway so I talked to another lady that said she would remove it. Guess what was on my next bill. grrrr THEN when I called to tell them to remove it they said they would have to charge me a disconnect fee. I almost crawled through the phone I was so mad. I'm still mad at them. Anyway - Check your bill and be very careful if you call them back.

I haven't been to close park lately and would like to see the ornamental grass garden now that it's fall.

• sweetwm007
    16 years ago

very nice pictures christie.

william

• proudgm_03
    16 years ago

christie_sw_mo Great pictures. What is the next to the last picture and the last picture? Thanks.

• christie_sw_mo
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Thanks
    The next to last picture is a beautyberry called 'Profusion'. The ice storm was hard on it but it's coming back.

The last picture is a close-up of my purple leaf sandcherry in bloom. That picture is from spring '06 when it bloomed heavier than it normally does. It sure smelled good.

Here is a link that might be useful: Mobot - Callicarpa 'Profusion'

• micke
    16 years ago

very pretty pictures:)
    I have AT&T as well, and I got to see about 1/2 the pics, I can keep coming back and eventually get them all though. I got that letter too, I would like to tell them where they can shove it, but I don't have much choice right now, did anybody else get a new homepage? The one that don't allow you to get to your e-mail?
    I had them a 5 years ago and my computer went out, it took me 6 months to get that charge off my phone bill, same goes for the satellite, it was a nightmare, they tried to charge me the disconnect fee when it was their fault the dish fell off our roof (they had it up there with a telescoping pole) I think I did crawl trough the phone that time, lol!!!! I wish I could get something different, I may look into it, but I haven't seen anything as cheap as AT&T that don't require a credit card for billing:(