Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
oakleif

Happy New Year

oakleif
14 years ago

Just wanted to wish everyone a great New Year.

Havent been here in awhile. Am not really able to garden much anymore but i dabble in it. and like to keep up with people who can.

It's nice to see names i know.

Weather is really wintery this year.Can't wait for those spring flowers to pop up.

Vickie

Comments (14)

• rockguy
    14 years ago

The days are already getting shorter, I keep telling myself that but it'll be some time before they get warmer.

• christie_sw_mo
    14 years ago

Happy New Year to you too Vickie! You truly brought a smile to my face this morning, seeing you post after so long. Sure missed having you around. You'll see some new names since you were here, but everyone is so nice, I think it won't take you long to feel like they're old friends too.

• christie_sw_mo
    14 years ago

Happy New Year to you too Vickie! You truly brought a smile to my face this morning, seeing you post after so long. Sure missed having you around. You'll see some new names since you were here, but everyone is so nice, I think it won't take you long to feel like they're old friends too.

• gldno1
    14 years ago

Happy New Year Vickie. I am sorry you can't garden so much anymore, but don't let that stop you from visiting and posting.

Another cold front is headed our way.....seems a long way off to Spring!

• sunnyside1
    14 years ago

Happy New Year, everyone! I wish you giant vegetables, fat earthworms, hot compost, and beautiful flowers galore in 2010 -- also peace of mind and health in your bodies and environment.
    Sunny

• helenh
    14 years ago

Happy New Year to everyone.

• peggiewho
    14 years ago

Yes Happy New Year! AND Happy Birthday helenh from much younger sister in California. Hopefully the new year will bring her lots of flowers and tomatoes. May the winter be short so she can plant and will stop stealing dog's souls with her camera. And may that wonderful blueberry bush prosper. I have never made it to the house with any, they all had to be eaten on the spot.

• jessaka
    14 years ago

Happy New Year to all and to all a good morning. :)

• ceresone
    14 years ago

Happy New Year to Everyone.

• sweetwm007
    14 years ago

ditto!

william

• jspeachyn5
    14 years ago

Happy New Year to all.
    Bonnie

• ladycraft
    14 years ago

Hope that this year is a great one for all. 2009 was kind of tough for alot of people but we must keep putting one foot in front of the other. Keep dreaming. I love the thought of fat earth worms. Driving down the strip in Branson most of the signs read "See You in March" That is only 2 mo. So plan your gardens, work puzzles stoke the fire and keep warm. Oh yes drink hot chocolate. Kathy

• jaceysgranny
    14 years ago

Happy New Year! It is just a little extended, not belated. I hope everyone is warm and happily snuggled in somewhere they want to be tonight.

• oakleif
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Goodness it's great to be back and see all you folks.We better dig in and hibernate a couple weeks. It is going to be C-O-L-D.I'm going to surround myself with seed catalogs and for sure hot chocolate. Looks like i'm going to be iced in. Everyone stay warm.
    Vickie