Return to the Ozarks Region Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Trying to make pictures easier to load

Posted by christie_sw_mo Z6 (My Page) on
Thu, Dec 28, 06 at 7:59

I have some of my photos stored on Photobucket. On this one, I clicked on edit, then resize, so maybe this will not take an hour to come up. Let me know. This is email size but they have another option that's a little larger. I'm not sure which one would work best.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Follow-Up Postings:

o
a little larger I think

This is "Message Board" size.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

o
RE: Trying to make pictures easier to load

Christie, I liked the bigger one. What a beautiful Christmas card it would make.
vickie

o

Christie, because I am dial-up the first one loaded much faster, but I do like the larger one better for all the detail. I am assuming that is your nandina....can't wait for mine to have more berries.

Happy New Year!

o

Yes - That's nandina domestica that I planted a few years ago to screen my propane tank. I love it but gather that it's common and overplanted down south. I had trouble finding anything but snow and ice to take pictures of with my new camera. Even my ornamental grass wasn't pretty, just bent over to the ground and frozen there.

o

Great picture. No sonw here so good to see.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Ozarks Region Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here